- Scientific Equipment's
Probe Sonicator (Homogenizer)
QUICKLAB Probesonicator Homogenizers offer precision engineering with all the necessary features to create a total system for ultrasonic disruption. In biological applications, Probe Sonicator is often used to disrupt cell membrances and release cellular Contents. Probe Sonicator is also used to fragment molecules of DNA. Probe sonicator is commonly used in nanotechnology for evenly dispersing nanoparticles in liquids and for breaking down particles to nano size.
- Microprocessor controlled and completely Programmable.
- Auto – tunning and power control convenience for user.
- Digital LED Display with Time setting
- Piezoelect r ic f requency energy conver ter : Lead zirconatetitanate (PZT ) Pyroelectricceramics.
- Temperature Indicator and Controller
- Variable Power Output Control.
- Standard Probe : Titanium alloy material
- Auto frequency chasing.