- Disperse Solids, Degassing of Liquids, De-agglomerate Powders
- Accelerate Enzymatic Reactions, Accelerate Chemical Reactions, Stimulate Bacterial Activity.
- Dissolve Powders, Dissolve Tablets, Emulsify Cosmetics
- Extract DNA / RNA, Extract Proteins, Emulsify Liposomes.
- Prepare Tissue, Prepare Emulsions, Immiscible Liquids.
Sonication produces high pitch noise that can cause discomfort to the user and anyone in the laboratory. The Sound Enclosure significantly reduces this noise to safe levels. The Internal Support collar is made to safety hold the converter and probe assembly within the box. The inside of the box is water resistant and the door is made from clear acrylic so you can view your probe and sample.
|Ultra Sonic Power||250 W||500 W 750W|
|Frequency||20 KHz||20 KHz|
|Probe Dia||6 nm||12 nm|
|Temperature Range||Ambient to 99 C|
|Power Supply||AC 220V / 50 HZ|
Design & Specification are subject to change without any prior notice.
High Wattage Capacity models are also Available like 750 W & 1500 W
Standard Accessories: Main Instrument, Sound Proof Enclosure, Probe