Research & Education, Water & Effluent control, Environmental, Agricultural monitoring, Drinking water, All other industrial application
- Large backlight LCD Display shows mode indicator, pH Value, and temperature.
- Up to 3 point push-button calibration with automatic buffer recognition
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically Calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- Automatic temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- The automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured value.
- The setup menu allows setting the pH buffer group number of calibration points, temperature unit, auto-power off etc.,
- The reset function can resume all settings to the factory default value.
Be the first to review “Microprocessor pH Meter”
You must be logged in to post a review.