- Filariasis IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM anti-lymphatic filarial parasites (W. Bancrofti and B. Malayi)in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Use of conserved antigens allows ‘pan-filaria’ tests to be applicable
- Simple procedure provides alternative to diagnosis by blood smear
- Use serum, plasma or whole blood
- No restrictions on time of day for sample collection
Rapid Cards, Tropical/ Parasitic
Filariasis IgG/IgM Rapid Test – 10 No’s/Pack
*It Is Only For Professionals And Not For any Individual Use. Misuse Of This Kit Can Give Wrong Results.
Each kit contains:
- Individually sealed foil pouches containing:
- One cassette device
- One desiccant
- Plastic droppers
- Sample diluent (1 bottle, 5 mL)
- One package insert (instruction for use)
|Dimensions||23 × 15 × 7.5 cm|