Troponin I Combo Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of cardiac Troponin I (cTnI) and its complex in human serum, plasma or whole blood at a level equal to or higher than 1 ng/mL.
- Point of Care test, suitable for emergency care
- Limit of Detection (LOD) to cTnI complex of 0.3/0.5 ng/ml (S,P & WB)
- LOD is calibrated by NIST standard
- Can be used with serum, plasma, and whole blood.
- Utilizes polyclonal and monoclonal antibody pair to reduce interference