pH Meter Microprocessore based
- pH meter is most commonly used to determine the pH value of unknown solution.
- KLPHM – 114 upto 3 point push button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- KLPHM – 116 it is 5 point Push button Calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Automatic Slope value calculations as all model is Microprocessor based.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- Expanded memory stores and reading to recall
Specification are subject to change without notice.