MICROPROCESSOR ION/ pH / mV/ °C PH METER KLIPM – 605 is High Accuracy meter, used for measuring the ION concentration, ORP and pH values of liquids. The meter widely used in environmental studies, chemicals labs, swimming pools etc.
- During the pH mode, Up to 5 points of push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards and temperature units.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope after calibration.
- During the ion mode, 2 to 5 points push-button calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Direct readout ion concentration simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
- The automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured values for easy reading and recording data.
- Calibration due reminder prompts you to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Help message as an operational guide to help you understand how to use the meter.
- The setup menu lets the user customize buffer standards, calibration points, stability conditions, resolution measurement units, and date and time to meet measurement requirements.
- The reset function can resume all settings to factory default values.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standards.
- Stored data can be transferred into the computer via a USB communication interface