- Screening test to assess the exogenous and endogenous coagulation system function
- Monitoring anticoagulant treatment
- Monitoring thrombolytic therapy
- Monitoring the patient with certain diseases, such as hepatopathy, infection, burn injury
The first POCT coagulation analyzer that can test PT/INR, APTT, TT, FIB and ACT
• Test Item: PT/INR APTT TT FIB ACT
• Sample Type: Citrated venous whole blood, capillary whole blood
• Sample Volume: 20μL
PT/INR can be performed with fresh fingertip capillary whole blood
|Dimensions||23 × 18 × 25 cm|
There are no reviews yet.
Be the first to review “Optical Coagulation Analyzer OCG-102”
You must be logged in to post a review.