HAV IgG/IgM Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection and differentiation of antibodies (IgG and IgM) to Hepatitis A virus (HAV) in human serum, plasma or whole blood.
- Single test for identifying acute infection and protective immunity by detecting and differentiating IgG and IgM anti-HAV.
- Indicates protective immunity by detecting HAV IgG titers ?70 mIU/mL.
- High confidence as it is traceable to the 2nd WHO International Standard for HAV, and IgM is in agreement with market leading ELISA test: Sensitivity: 94.8%; Specificity: 96.7%.
- Flexible specimen types including serum, plasma, or whole blood which allows testing at any time without special specimen preparation.
- Small sample volume (5 µL) enables multiple testing on the same specimen without having to re-draw the patient.
- Initial patient care action can begin during the patient’s visit as test results are available in 15 minutes.
- Easily transported, and can be stored for 24 months, 2-30 °C.