S.Typhi/Paratyphi Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of Salmonella typhi (S. typhi) and Salmonella paratyphi (S. paratyphi) antigens in human fecal specimen, serum, plasma, whole blood or blood culture specimen.
- Utilizes O antigen and H antigen from both Typhi and Paratyphi serovars to maximize sensitivity
- Differentiates between IgG and IgM to determine stage of infection
- One step procedure minimizes operator error due to sample preparation
- Test result within 15 minutes allows medical professionals to take immediate action
- High level of reproducibility
- Test kits can be used and stored in a wide range of temperatures