• k3 edta -Tube contains pure-grade of EDTA additives that help as the best anticoagulation.
• Concentration of K3 EDTA is 1.7 ± 0.2 mg/ml of blood.
• Preferred for complete blood count (CBC) and Full Blood Exam (FBE).
• Haematology determination.
• White blood cell (WBC) and platelet count.
• Erythrocyte sedimentation rate.
• Packed cell volume.
• Cross matching and blood grouping.
• Recommended storage temperature: 4-25°C.
• Invert the tube 8-10 times immediately after drawing the blood.
• Erythrocytes, Leucocytes, and Thrombocytes should complete in 24 hrs after drawing blood from the EDTA tube.