Biological Microscope – Sense i4000
Sense Series Microscope supports premium optics that delivers crisp, bright, and consistent visualization. The microscope frame well fits the hands and the location of the control knobs maximizes ergonomics to improve work efficiency. Users can quickly set a specimen with one hand while adjusting the focus and operating the stage with the other hand with minimal movement. The microscope features a camera port for digital imaging.SKU: S4000i
Trinocular Microscope – KX i2000TRI With LCD
9.7” 2nd Generation HD LED Backlit LCD Screen (1024*768)
G-sensor: Multi-point Capacitance Touch Screen
Mega Pixels: 5.0MP
Resolutions: Selectable resolution for capturing images
Image-Previewing Rate: 30fps at Full Resolution
Video Format: 720P/30fps
White Balance Setting: Manual / Automatic / Preinstall Operation
Programmable Controls: Gain, Frame Rate, Frame Size, ExposureSKU: KXi2000LCD
FLUORESCENCE MICROSCOPE – KFL 30LED
Adopt an infinity optical system and modular function design.
• Equipped with infinity plan achromatic fluorescent objectives, enable obtain clearer and brighter images.
• Wide-field plan eyepieces: field number Ф22mm.
• Coaxial coarse/fine focus system, with tension adjustable and limit stopper, minimum division of fine focusing: 2μm
• Transmitted illumination: 3W high brightness white LED, brightness adjustable.
• Epi-illumination: 3W high brightness monochromatic LED, enable changing for different wavelength LED, but the brightness can’t be adjustable.
• Trinocular can be used in observing from eyepieces and micro photography in 100% light flux, suits for low illuminance micro photographySKU: KFL30LED
Biological Microscope with Display – DG Sense
- Android 11 system intelligent tablet camera
- 10.5” 3:2 HD screen, better field of view
- Built-in 1/2 target surface 4K camera, details are clearly visible
- Multiple external interfaces, easy to use
- Built-in audio entertainment system, it is an industry device as well as an entertainment device
- WIFI6 adaptable, interactive teaching good assistant